Re: [Orgmode] Agenda and weather forecast

From: Julien Danjou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda and weather forecast
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 16:03:44 +0200

On Thu, Sep 09 2010, Sven Bretfeld wrote:

> I had °F at first instead of °C what I would prefer. I'm in Germany;
> adding ("DE" . "°C") in the customization of "Google Weather Unit System
> Temperature Assoc" didn't help. In the screenshot I noticed that you
> have a string "en-gb" which is not documented. Sounds like
> "English-GB", although you are in Paris. I also added this string, and I
> have °C now. Is that the correct way?

Yeah, but this is totally undocumented. I found the "en-gb" by trying
various random strings.

I wanted english text in °C, and that's the way I found. If you put "en"
you will have °F.

If you want german in °F… I think you're screwed up I think. :-)

--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <address@hidden>   http://julien.danjou.info