[Orgmode] Re: Blogging org entries using google command line.

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Blogging org entries using google command line.
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 03:05:40 +0200

Tim Burt <address@hidden> writes:

> Could Richard Riley have solved my problem?  Yes he did.
> http://naturallogofx.rketburt.org/2010/09/could-richard-riley-have-solved-my.html

Glad its of some use. It (googlecl) has been on my "must check it out"
list for a while ;)

Its just at test stage but taking shape - I'm having to relearn elisp
again ... I'll "git" (!) it in the next few days. But here's the latest code
posted using itself and cleaned up a bit. Note the two defvars to
set. You can prefix (C-u) the call to get prompted for the blog name.

http://splash-of-open-sauce.blogspot.com/2010/09/improved-code-for-googlecl-blog_08.html

As a side note, I intend to create a module org-googlecl (org google
command line) with corresponding namespace for customisations. I'm sure
then that people more familiar with the publishing portion of org can
supe it up a bit more.

cheers

r.