[Orgmode] Re: Version number via inline source in header of exported htm

From: Noorul Islam K M
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Version number via inline source in header of exported html and pdf? and Custom export name?
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 16:34:33 +0530

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> two questions:
>
> 1) is it possible to add the result of an inline code snipet (in my case
> the SVN revision number) into the title or subtitle of a document (as in
> e.g. the org manual)?
> At the moment, I am putting it into the first header, which works, but
> is not so nice.

You can use svn propset to set svn:keywords for the files.

For example add something like this into the org file.

* This file is of revision $Rev$

and then use the following command

svn propset svn:keywords "Rev" orgfile.org

then commit the file this will update the file with something like this

* This file is of revision $Rev: 304 $

Similarly you can include lots of SVN information. Check out.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.advanced.props.special.keywords.html

Thanks and Regards
Noorul