Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org file rendering/manipulation too slow

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org file rendering/manipulation too slow
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 23:22:07 -0500

So, I just found out something interesting. I told emacs not to load
my init.el file (i.e vanilla emacs). I then opened the same "big"
orgmode file and it rendered pretty quickly! Also, navigating through
the file and sending other org commands happens instantly. It is
probably some configuration that I have throughout my big suite of el
files. I will try to isolate it tomorrow and share the veredict with
you guys.

Marcelo.