[Orgmode] horiontal alignment of tables in latex export?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] horiontal alignment of tables in latex export?
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:08:40 -0400

Are tables always aligned in the center of the page when exported to latex?  I have a simple table that I want to put on the left hand side of the page instead.  The html output is just what I want, but the pdf generated via latex puts the table in the (horizontal) center of the page.  file attached -- it's the same file I've been having other issues with in other posts.  thanks thanks thanks again, after many questions this week.

matt