[Orgmode] Re: Src blocks fontification issue

From: Julien Fantin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Src blocks fontification issue
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:50:22 +0200

I'm sorry if I implied that this issue appeared since your changes
Dan, as it's not the case indeed.

I tried un-indenting the scr block headers, and the problem goes away,
so I'd say it's definitely related to the handling of indented
headers.

I looked at that commit and the regexps do take care of detecting
them, but I'm afraid the code is too involved for me to be of any
help...

I hope this can get fixed, if not I might consider sticking to col 0
for src blocks...

Cheers