[Orgmode] cannot enable org-habit

From: Joseph Buchignani
Subject: [Orgmode] cannot enable org-habit
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 01:28:47 +0800

Hi Org-mode,

I've read all the mailing lists and manuals and still can't get my org-habit module working.

I presume there ought to be some sort of entry in my agenda, or the "k" key should do something. I get nothing. Here is my setup:

The relevant portion is (add-to-list 'org-modules 'org-habit), which I have enabled in my .emacs, to no avail.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
JB

my .emacs file:
;; Org-mode settings
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.org$" . org-mode))
(global-set-key "\C-cl" 'org-store-link)
(global-set-key "\C-ca" 'org-agenda)
(global-font-lock-mode 1)
;;;; Org mode upgrade settings
(global-set-key "\C-cb" 'org-iswitchb)
;; (setq load-path (cons "/usr/share/emacs/23.1/lisp/org/" load-path))
(require 'org-install)
;; org mode agenda enabling
(setq org-agenda-files (list "~/Desktop/Dropbox/6repos/ubu/Repository/org-mode/agenda.org"))
;; making org pretty
;; (setq org-startup-indented t)

;; make logbook in drawer
(setq org-log-into-drawer "LOGBOOK")

;; Enable habit tracking
;;(require 'org-habit)
(add-to-list 'org-modules 'org-habit)

;; better pasting between programs
(setq interprogram-paste-function 'x-cut-buffer-or-selection-value)

(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(x-select-enable-clipboard t)
 '(x-select-enable-primary nil))

(setq global-visual-line-mode 1)

(add-to-list 'load-path "/home/dunpeel/freex/")
   (load "freex-conf.el")

--
Ignore the following. It is a nonsense sentence that disables Google ads from displaying next to my emails by triggering sensitive keywords.

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.