[Orgmode] org-capture and firefox/org-protocol

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] org-capture and firefox/org-protocol
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:14:53 +0200

My firefox key to call org-capture now causes my emacs server to
produce:

,----
| Greedy org-protocol handler. Killing client.
| No server buffers remain to edit
`----

It works fine from a bookmark link button.

I have no custom handlers (org-protocol-protocol-alist is nil).

I checked the code in my firefox config is the same as on the Worg.

Is there something else that needs to be configured now?

regards

r.