[Orgmode] anyone composing email in orgmode and sending with Mail.app?

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: [Orgmode] anyone composing email in orgmode and sending with Mail.app?
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 05:42:42 -0700

Hi all —

Slowly but surely Orgmode absorbs my various workflows. The latest one that I'm
struggling with is email. I've read about org-mime and I'm not sure I'm ready
to install an emacs email client. I know there are various mac os integration
tools, but I'm fuzzy on how to do one particular workflow. As a result, I'm
still clinging to Markdown for email. Raw orgmode, unfortunately, is not as
readable to my clients and colleagues as Markdown is. Thus, I want to figure
out a better workflow for sending email from Orgmode via Mail.app, perhaps with
a plain text export of some kind or with HTML or RTF formatted email.

Anyone doing anything like this?

— Michael