[Orgmode] beamer export question

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [Orgmode] beamer export question
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:35:25 -0500

I have been outlining a beamer presentation using BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 0
so that I could have some flexibility in deciding what is and isn't a frame.

I had a piece of my outline where there's a lot of detail, so the slides
are at level 4 (****).  I was disappointed to find that the level 3
heading above the level 4 frames /also/ got turned into a frame,
although it was not flagged as one.

Is there some way to make the exporter turn this level three headline
into a subsubsection, instead of emitting a bogus frame?

Or should I just tag it as noexport?

thanks!