Re: [Orgmode] org-table: Table Navigation esp. for multi-line cells?

From: Juan Pechiar
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-table: Table Navigation esp. for multi-line cells?
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:41:01 -0300

Hi Livin,

As far as I know, orgmode does not support multi-line cells.

The example table you provided contains 7 rows (+ formatting at top)
plus 2 h-lines ("horizontal separator").

h-lines separate table sections (e.g. headings from contents).

In this context, the behaviour you are reporting with M-a and M-e is
correct.

Regards,
.j.