[Orgmode] org-table: Table Navigation esp. for multi-line cells?

From: Livin Stephen Sharma
Subject: [Orgmode] org-table: Table Navigation esp. for multi-line cells?
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:59:16 +0530

GNU Emacs 23.1.90.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.3.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.29)
 of 2010-05-14 on...
org-mode-2010_08_24: 7.01trans

Hi, I would appreciate some info/help on table-navigation.

The Manual describes these keys like this:
> M-a   Move to beginning of the current table field, or on to the previous
> field.

> M-e   Move to end of the current table field, or on to the next field.

Are they supposed to work the same within mult-line cells?

If cursor is before 'amet' in entry E-01,
 is there a single command to move it:
 a. to the end of "consectetur", or
 b. to the beginning of "Lorem" in the same cell.

           |---+-------+----------------------+----------------------|
           | / | <>    | <>                   | <>                   |
           |   | <5>   | <20>                 | <20>                 |
           |   | s.no. | type;                | text                 |
           |---+-------+----------------------+----------------------|
           |   | E-01  | original             | Lorem ipsum dolor    |
           |   |       |                      | sit amet,            |
           |   |       |                      | consectetur          |
           |   | E-02  | caps                 | Lorem Ipsum Dolor    |
           |   |       |                      | Sit Amet,            |
           |   |       |                      | Consectetur          |

I find that the first 'M-a' will move the cursor to just before 'sit',
 and a second 'M-a' will move it into the 'type;' column.

Regards
Livin Stephen Sharma