Re: [Orgmode] [babel] babel creating corrupt pdf and png

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] babel creating corrupt pdf and png
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 06:20:50 -0600

Hi Graham,

These pdf and png images are being created by R, Babel is simply passing
commands to the R process setting the output device according to the
:file argument, so for example ":file fig1.pdf" would result in wrapping
your code in

pdf(file="fig1.pdf")
<<your-code-here>>
dev.off

I'd suggest looking at the R session ("bats" in your case) to see what
errors if any are being thrown by R during execution of the boxplot
command.

Best -- Eric