[Orgmode] Re: How to customize the org-mode's BEGIN_SRC HTML output

From: Rafael
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: How to customize the org-mode's BEGIN_SRC HTML output
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:36:40 -0500

Benjamin Beckwith <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi, I also was interested in posting these blocks (through org2blog in
> wordpress).  The code I posted below is added to
> 'org-export-preprocess-hooks' where it looks for BEGIN_SRC blocks as
> well as ':' blocks of code.
>
> In the case of BEGIN_SRC blocks, I add a header option, :syntaxhl where
> I can pass in additional settings to the syntaxhighlighter code.
>
> The code below uses Wordpress shortcodes, but I am sure that you can
> adapt for your own purposes.

Thanks! that seems to almost work for me, if I replace your penultimate
line:

> (concat "\n\n[" lang syntaxhl "]\n" body "[/" lang "]\n")

by

(concat "\n\n[sourcecode language=\"" lang syntaxhl "\"]\n"
                                          body "[/sourcecode]\n")

but then the line breaks are lost, and the latex exporter tries to be
too smart and replace the code.. Please see

http://rvftestblog.wordpress.com/2010/08/24/code-blocks-again/

which was intended as a result of posting the following:

#+POSTID: 17
#+DATE: [2010-08-24 Tue 20:43]
#+KEYWORDS: test
#+TITLE: Code blocks again

A perl example:

#+BEGIN_SRC perl
   for (my $i = 0; $i != 10; ++i) {
        print "hello, world!\n";
   }
#+END_SRC

another

#+BEGIN_SRC latex
\begin{theorem}
  \label{theorem:1}
  {\normalfont (Augmentation Theorem)} Let $M=(S,I)$ be a matroid, and
  $X,Y\subseteq I$ with $|X|<|Y|$. Then there is $Z\subseteq
  Y\setminus X$ such that $|X\cup Z|=|Y|$ and $X\cup Z\in I$.
\end{theorem}
#+END_SRC

update 8: let's see if it works now...