[Orgmode] [babel] "No org-babel-execute function for R!" after update

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] "No org-babel-execute function for R!" after update
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:24:59 +0100

I have been away from emacs/org/babel for a coupe of months and I have
just updated the Emacs starter kit  for orgmode
(http://github.com/eschulte/emacs-starter-kit.git) with the commands

: git pull
: git submodule update

I now get the error

"No org-babel-execute function for R!"

when I try to execute code.

All was working before the upgrade, and as usual I don't know where to start.

 I don't have an .emacs file since changing to the starter kit, only
an .org file,  which used to have code to initiate Babel  and R, but I
took them out after babel became integrated into Orgmode.

Its now Org-mode version 6.36trans (release_7.01h.94.g25ac)  Emacs

GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.0)
 of 2010-03-29 on rothera, modified by Debian

running on Ubuntu 10.04

Many thanks,

Graham