Re: [Orgmode] beamer export

From: Antony Ware
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] beamer export
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:35:40 -0600

Hi Carsten - thanks for looking into this. I pulled the latest version and the problem was still present.

Here's a minimal setup.

I run

/usr/bin/emacs -Q -l test.el example.org

with test.el containing

(setq load-path (cons "~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/lisp" load-path))
(setq load-path (cons "~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/org/contrib/lisp" load-path))
(require 'org-install)
;; The following lines are always needed.  Choose your own keys.
     (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.org\\'" . org-mode))
     (global-set-key "\C-cl" 'org-store-link)
     (global-set-key "\C-ca" 'org-agenda)
     (global-set-key "\C-cb" 'org-iswitchb)

(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(case-fold-search nil))

#+LaTeX_CLASS: beamer
     #+TITLE: Example Presentation
     #+AUTHOR: Carsten Dominik
     #+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [presentation]
     #+BEAMER_FRAME_LEVEL: 2
     #+BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA: \usetheme{Madrid}\usecolortheme{default}
     #+COLUMNS: %35ITEM %10BEAMER_env(Env) %10BEAMER_envargs(Args) %4BEAMER_col(Col) %8BEAMER_extra(Ex)

     * This is the first structural section

     ** Frame 1 \\ with a subtitle
     *** Thanks to Eric Fraga                                      :BMCOL:B_block:
         :PROPERTIES:
         :BEAMER_env: block
         :BEAMER_envargs: C[t]
         :BEAMER_col: 0.5
         :END:
         for the first viable beamer setup in Org
     *** Thanks to everyone else                                   :BMCOL:B_block:
         :PROPERTIES:
         :BEAMER_col: 0.5
         :BEAMER_env: block
         :BEAMER_envargs: <2->
         :END:
         for contributing to the discussion
     **** This will be formatted as a beamer note                  :B_note:
     ** Frame 2 \\ where we will not use columns
     *** Request                                                   :B_block:
         Please test this stuff!
         :PROPERTIES:
         :BEAMER_env: block
         :END: