Re: [Orgmode] export TODO keyword

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export TODO keyword
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:59:27 +0200

On Aug 16, 2010, at 5:49 PM, Puneeth wrote:

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:
Hi everyone,

this has now been a 10-message thread about a bug that was fixed a while
ago.
Please, if you submit a bug report, one part of your required homework is to try with the latest version of Org-mode available before claiming
there is a bug.

Sure! I think this should go onto org-mode site too -
http://orgmode.org/org.html#Feedback

I just added this to the manual - it will appear on the site with the next release.

Thanks.

- Carsten