Re: [Orgmode] MathJax is now the default for HTML math

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MathJax is now the default for HTML math
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:33:13 +0200

On Aug 16, 2010, at 12:09 PM, Jan Böcker wrote:

On 08/16/2010 10:59 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi,

should something like this go into org itself, or would it be enough to
put this up on worg, in org-hacks or so?

- Carsten

Hi Carsten,

Org-hacks sounds like the appropriate place. It is, after all, exactly
that: a hack/proof of concept with some useful applications.

I'll update worg as soon as I have written an export hook which is
configurable on a per-file basis.

Sounds good, thanks1

- Carsten