Re: [Orgmode] Capture and checkitem

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Capture and checkitem
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:26:37 +0200

On Aug 15, 2010, at 4:11 PM, David Maus wrote:

julien cubizolles wrote:
I'm also confused about the checkitem type of template.

The following template :

("T" "test" checkitem (file+headline "~/org/orgfiles/test.org" "Test")
"%?")

doesn't work as I expected : the capture buffer is not narrowed and no
item is created...

I can confirm this for

Org-mode version 7.01trans (release_7.01h.115.g1f17)

This bug is fixed now. There were two issues. One was that the checkitem
stuff was not handled correctly.  The other problem did affect both
item and checkitem: When there is currently no plain list in the outline entry, it would place the item into another list found in the same direction,
even it it was in another outline entry.

Both issues are fixed, I think.

Thanks for report and confirmation!

- Carsten