Re: [Orgmode] [Patch] org-capture.el

From: Mark Scala
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [Patch] org-capture.el
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 06:03:47 -0500

Bastien,

Thanks, I hadn't checked the value of org-auto-realign-tags before looking at org-capture.  But unfortunately that doeesn't solve the problem for me, the tags just aren't realigning.  (org-auto-realign-tags is set true by default in my reference branch.)  My capture output still looks like this:

* Headline :tag:
stuff here

Tags align normally for only after adding that line to org-capture.

Best,
Mark

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:53 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Mark,

Mark Scala <address@hidden> writes:

> When capture templates with tags are finalized, those tags are not realigned.
> I think this fixes it (does in the cases I've tested).

Thanks for the patch -- I have (setq org-auto-align-tags t) here and
tags are aligned when capturing.

Would that solve your issue as well?

--
 Bastien