[Orgmode] Bug? Table caption produces trailing "nil" in pdf export

From: John Hendy
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug? Table caption produces trailing "nil" in pdf export
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:49:07 -0500

Drat... some gmail shortcut went off and this thing sent prematurely... here's the rest...

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 2:36 PM, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Suddenly I'm getting a line with nothing but "nil" between the caption and the table when exporting from org-mode to LaTeX. I swear this not happening. I believe I did a git pull on Friday or some time last week. The only reason I noticed is that I just set up emacs, org, and LaTeX on a new computer and tested an old file to make sure the export was working. I then checked my other computer with what I thought was a fine install and it's doing it now, too. I originally thought I missed something on the new computer, but now I'm wondering if it's from the fresh pull.

I tested three identical tables with different options:

1)
|--------+--------|
| title1 | title2 |
|--------+--------|
| data   | data   |
|--------+--------|

2)
#+ATTR_LATEX: align=|l|l|
|--------+--------|
| title1 | title2 |
|--------+--------|
| data   | data   |
|--------+--------|

3)
#+ATTR_LATEX: align=|l|l|
#+CAPTION: Test Caption 1
|--------+--------|
| title1 | title2 |
|--------+--------|
| data   | data   |
|--------+--------|

#3 produces this in the TeX file:

\begin{table}[htb]
\caption{Test Caption 1} nil
\begin{center}
\begin{tabular}{|l|l|}

Note the "nil" after the caption. The LaTeX PDF comes out like this:

Table 1: Test Caption 1
nil
| title1 | title2 |
| data   | data   |

Any ideas where the "nil" is coming from? Is there anything I can provide that would help? I tried exporting (pdflatex) right from the .tex file in emacs with no improvement. I also scanned the .log file produced but didn't see anything of note.

I attached my .org file and resultant pdf.

Thanks,
John