[Orgmode] questions about links

From: scrawler
Subject: [Orgmode] questions about links
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 12:00:01 -0500

Hi guys,

Ok, if I make "foo" a link:

blah blah [[foo]] blah

it will pop over to "foo" elsewhere in the buffer.

(This is a tangent, but I see carets in the documentation, like
"<foo>" , but they don't seem to be needed-- the link finds
"foo" just fine)

Can I make [[foo]] link to all the foos in the buffer,
maybe via a list with a bit of context from which to
choose?

also, once I'm at the target, how can I return easily to
the anchor and refold whatever section the target was in?

Did that make sense?  Is this a feature request?  :-)

thanks.
--

-tom