Re: [Orgmode] Change resolution of LaTeX formulas in HTML output?

From: amscopub-mail
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Change resolution of LaTeX formulas in HTML output?
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 09:06:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply.

What version of org-mode is that defined in? I'm using 7.01g.

When I bring up org-format-latex-options, it doesn't define that variable in
the documentation. Setting the variable doesn't seem to do anything. The PNG
files are always 72 x 72 ppi.

I tried setting it to this:

:html-resolution 90
:html-resolution 300