Re: [Orgmode] hiding PROPERTIES line

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] hiding PROPERTIES line
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:19:07 -0700

I believe that what Ilya wants is already implemented as a bug (IMO).

With certain settings, going to an entry from the agenda causes it to
look like this:

  * test ...
  ** subtree

The ellipses hide all body text.

IMO this should not be allowed to happen, because the user cannot
achieve that state using TAB alone.  That is just my preference.  But
Ilya wants it, so maybe by investigating the bug he can investigate
how to do it the way he wants.

All of the above is IIRC.  Please take a look at a recent post from me
for details.

Samuel