[Orgmode] [mobileorg-android] Files synced, but nothing showing

From: Jonathan Arkell
Subject: [Orgmode] [mobileorg-android] Files synced, but nothing showing
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:58:37 -0400

Hi Orgers.

This could easily be a PEBKAC issue, I have pushed the files to my webdav with
org-mobile-push, but when I try to sync with my webdav folder using MobileOrg,
I get a blank MobileOrg screen.  Also, the mobileorg directory on my SD card is
empty.  This is using version 0.4 alpha.

When I try to capture something, it seems to work (mobileorg.org file is
created, with my captured entry).  During the sync, mobileorg.org is sent to
the webdav server.

my index.org is just a simple set of links like so:

[[View20K.org]]
[[View30K.org]]
[[Game.org]]
[[Music.org]]

Can anyone help?  What Am I doing wrong?

__________________________________

Jonathan Arkell
Tech Lead
Inspired By Drum & Bass, Scheme, Kawaii

p. 403.206.4377

402 -- 11th Ave SE
Calgary, AB, Canada T2G 0Y4

address@hidden
criticalmass.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be
read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.