[Orgmode] How can I add a DONE tag to an org file?

From: Water Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] How can I add a DONE tag to an org file?
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 17:47:42 +0800

Here is my two questions:

1. I want to mark an org file as DONE, so I will let me know that the
file is finished and doesn't need any change.

   How can I add this similar tag to the file, or something else.

2. If I want to add some notes about the usage of this org file. How can
do it? I just want to remind me to limit the content to the topic.

Thanks

Water Lin

--
Water Lin's notes and pencils: http://en.waterlin.org