[Orgmode] Strange error in html exporting

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Strange error in html exporting
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 20:41:08 +0200

I just updated today to
Org-mode version 7.01trans (release_7.01g.55.g0cafa.dirty)
and I found many nice new features, great job!

The gantt exporting is real cool, pity the program only runs on linux
apparently.

Anyway only one minor problem, if I try to export to html a file with a
lot of code (also other java snippets) and this:

#+begin_src java
  import static org.junit.Assert.*;
#+end_src

I get an error (see below).
If I just remove this apparently innocuous snippet everything works
again, what could that be?

I pasted the error here anyway:
http://gist.github.com/503607

Another thing (not related but I think is very small)
if "~/Documents/pycon/conf/org-mode/share/info" I have
there my
Directory /Users/andrea/Documents/pycon/conf/org-mode/share/info/
dir     org
compiled from "make install-info"

shouldn't I be able to see the right info page?

It's very funny because whatever I do I always see the info for version
6.33, and I don't know where it comes from since I also deleted the old
installations.

And my "system" org-mode info is 4.something so it's not even that...

Thanks a lot, Andrea

PS. by the way, I've never needed to have htmlize before but now I had
    to install it, was it maybe included in org-mode before?