Re: [Orgmode] Re: keys and command name info

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: keys and command name info
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:53:59 +0200

Am 31.07.2010 10:53, schrieb Bastien:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Röhler<address@hidden>  writes:

Please not I signed the FSF-disclaimer but not the paper transferring
copyright under US-law.

Are you willing to sign those paper?

That would help, because the patch is more than 10 lines...

Hi Bastien,

please permit pointing at the silliness of such approaches, which state a creative work starts upward from 10 lines.

No single haiku will ever have a change to be protected by that famous US-copyright law.

I'm against spreading stupidity over the world and see with sorrow people abiding to it.

It's quite the opposite of freedoms GPL promises BTW.

Beside: Writing a programs name at the side of it's key will remain a trivial change even if this triviality is repeated.

So don't be afraid, if I refuse to sign which I think it's wrong from bottom up.
It remains a trivial change, sure.

Andreas

Thanks for your help,