[Orgmode] Common Lisp / SLIME support for babel

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Orgmode] Common Lisp / SLIME support for babel
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 23:08:28 -0400

Hi, I've updated my proposed ob-lisp module for the new API. I am now
using org updated from git head.
http://github.com/dto/org-babel-lisp

Despite having the ob-template.el and ob-clojure modules, I'm still
stuck making sessions work properly. Executing successive statements
with an already-open SLIME session works (testing with SBCL and latest
SLIME) but it doesn't update the *inferior-lisp* buffer the way I
would like, hangs emacs, and also results in weird errors about
"asynchronous evaluation aborted".

The tangling works since it is language-agnostic, and the tangling is
95% of what i need. But I would love to be able to execute blocks
dynamically without the glitches I have now.

Perhaps someone more familiar with org and slime could help? I feel
like I've run out of ideas.

Thanks everyone. By the way, I am still working on my DAM (digital
asset management) litprog ideas, inspired by org-babel.
The current version of my proposal document with some ideas:
http://github.com/dto/hypo/raw/master/hypo.org
An example, working on a game's code using org-babel literate tools:
http://github.com/dto/xe2/raw/master/void/void.org