[Orgmode] Bug in org-mime may expose more than intended to email recipie

From: Ethan Ligon
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug in org-mime may expose more than intended to email recipient
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 00:47:01 +0000 (UTC)

Acting on suggestions from Eric S. & David M., I've been experimenting
with org-mime; I can see that it's going to be useful.

However, I've also discovered what I think is a bug.

Consider the following org-file:

----Cut here----
* NEXT Do something private
* NEXT Email something not private
  Kenneth-

  Do please get back to me regarding the frequency.

  -Ethan
----Cut here----
If I use C-c @ to select only the second item and then invoke
org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize, that results in a buffer: