Re: [Orgmode] Migrating from zim to org-mode ?

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Migrating from zim to org-mode ?
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:49:51 -0500

Beware that, out-of-the-box, org doesn't provide any wiki
functionality. Sure you can link documents, but it doesn't
automatically infer links from already existing documents / camelcased
words. I don't think it would be hard for a seasoned elisp developer
to come up with an extension, but little interested has been shown. I
will eventually do it when my elisp skills reach the required level,
though, for me it's the only thing missing.

Marcelo.