Re: [Orgmode] Wiki-like creating links on the fly for org

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Wiki-like creating links on the fly for org
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:47:18 -0500

Would it be hard to create an extension (not sure where, elisp skills
still very limited) that highlights camel-cased words and, when
clicking on it, would create or open a file with the name of the word
+ .org?

For "dynamic" reference data (data you want to keep, and that you want
to keep editing and improving over time) the concept of a wiki (even
if its collaboration aspect is not being used) is perfect, in my
opinion. If you try wikidpad, you'll see how organic and pragmatic it
is, allowing you to just input new data and constructing an overview
tree dynamically. Pretty cool.

Whenever I have time, I will check the algorithm WikiDPad uses to
create the visualization tree (which is also one of its greates
features, in my opinion).

Cheers,

Marcelo.