[Orgmode] Eliminate line breaks in html

From: John Hendy
Subject: [Orgmode] Eliminate line breaks in html
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 03:16:15 +0000

Hi,

I use org for exporting to html and then pasting into blogger... but every time I do I need to delete line breaks. Is there a way to get org to just publish the blob without breaking lines every time? I'm guessing it has to do with my minor fill mode as the line breaks tend to be the same as they are in org.

In typical export, everything is surrounded by <html> tags but in blogger on doesn't have these and thus line breaks are line breaks. I could resort to explicit html every time I post (requiring <br \> for every line break) but this would also require fixing all pre-existing posts which is pretty much not an option.

Any idea what I could do?

Thanks,
John