[Orgmode] R Babel Example

From: Russell Adams
Subject: [Orgmode] R Babel Example
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:40:30 -0500

I just did a sample of R with Babel in dual formats, png for viewing
inline and PDF for latex importing of smooth graphics.

Nothing official, but open to all. I borrowed a free sample graph with
credit to the original URL, thanks Paul Murrel!

http://adamsinfoserv.com/RExample/RBabelExample.org
http://adamsinfoserv.com/RExample/RBabelExample_screenshot.png
http://adamsinfoserv.com/RExample/RBabelExample.pdf

I was trying to demonstrate why its so easy to write complex reports
in Org, with viewing my R code results inline, and publishing to great
PDF output.

Enjoy.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden