[Orgmode] Installation - no way

From: Lars Labryga
Subject: [Orgmode] Installation - no way
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:48:51 +0200

Hi,

I´m totally fascinated by the possibilities of org-mode! But obviously I lack computer knowledge to install it. Please help! I want to install org-mode on windows xp and later on windows 7. Up to now, I don´t use Emacs.

Where can I find a tutorial or in which way can I get enough knowledge to understand the Installation and Activation part of the manual? Preferably, but not necessarily in german.

Thanks so much for a (quick) reply, I´m really looking forward to it.

Best regards,

Lars Labryga