[Orgmode] [BABEL] Output with octave

From: d . tchin
Subject: [Orgmode] [BABEL] Output with octave
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:59:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

I use babel to use with octave language. I use it and
define a session so as to have interaction with
octave process.

It is great to have interaction with octave and
check the action of the code easily.

I have problem to get output back in org mode file.
I try the following code :

#+tblname: test
| 1 | 2 | 3 |

#+source: outtest
#+begin_src octave  :session *out*   :var vec=test :results output
vecb=vec;
vecb
#+end_src

You will get following output

#+results: outtest
: vec =
:
:    1   2   3
: octave.exe> vecb =
:
:    1   2   3

As you see I get two outputs : vec variable and vecb (with octave prompt).
It is what I expected, excepted vec output.

With :results value

#+tblname: test
| 1 | 2 | 3 |

#+source: outtest
#+begin_src octave  :session *out*   :var vec=test :results value
vecb=vec;
vecb
#+end_src

I get the following output

#+results: outtest
: org_babel_eoe

In the octave process, I check that it the last intruction. But
what I would expect is to get last instruction vecb.

I certainly miss something. Could someone help me on this ?