Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] help adding a language, please?

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] help adding a language, please?
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:04:59 -0400

Ah, this is great! Thanks Eric :) and I will keep everyone updated on
my progress with the wacky "hypermedia programming" thing i've been
working on. Really what it boils down to is Common Lisp support for
babel, and an add-on module that brings attachments and other data
into the mix.

It's a combination paper/tutorial/elisp library bundled into one file.

The rough draft in progress is here, if anyone is interested in peeking:

http://github.com/dto/hypo/raw/master/hypo.org