[Orgmode] highlight confusion in agenda

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: [Orgmode] highlight confusion in agenda
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 05:52:39 -0700

Hi —

I have a frequent navigation issue in the agenda and I'm curious if anyone else
deals with this or has a solution. Like many users I have the currently
selected line in the agenda set to be highlighted (an absolute lifesaver). But
although I am not very mouse-oriented, as an Aquamacs user I find that the line
where the mouse happens to be hovering (not having selected anything) is mostly
highlighted in exactly the same was as the selected line. This is a cause of
frequent error on my part. I only notice this in the agenda, not in other files.

Is there any way to turn off the latter effect?

TIA

— Michael