Re: [Orgmode] [babel] show R commands in html export

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] show R commands in html export
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:38:18 +0200

On 19/07/2010 13:51, Vikas Rawal wrote:
> Is it possible that org-babel shows not just the output of R commands
> but also R commands themselves in the html output?

Yes. Look at the header argument exports: :

as stated in the manual:

14.8.2.5 :exports
The :exports header argument specifies what should be included in HTML
or LaTeX
exports of the Org-mode file.
? code The default. The body of code is included into the exported file.
E.g., :exports
code.
? results The result of evaluating the code is included in the exported
file. E.g.,
:exports results.
? both Both the code and results are included in the exported file.
E.g., :exports both.
? none Nothing is included in the exported file. E.g., :exports none.

That should solve your problem.

Cheers,

Rainer

> I could perhaps write the commands twice, once outside the code block
> (to make the commands appear as they are), and once inside the
> codeblock to display output of those commands. But is there a better
> solution?
>
> If using them twice is the only way, what would be the best way to
> set the code (when typed outside the codeblock) so that it is
> formatted properly in the html output?
>
> Vikas

- --
Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)