Re: [Orgmode] inline image display not working when org-indent-mode acti

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] inline image display not working when org-indent-mode active
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:55:01 -0500

On 07/17/2010 12:14 AM, Erik Iverson wrote:
Hello!

Just pulled the latest org-mode from git.

I've upgraded to Emacs 23.2 so that org-indent-mode works properly.

However, when org-indent-mode is active, it seems that inline images
(C-c C-x C-v) do not work properly.

They show up for a brief time (< 1 second) and then promptly return to
showing just the file link.

Turning off org-indent-mode and re-toggling image display shows the
image properly.

If it matters, these files were created in org-babel source blocks.

This also seems to happen if org-indent-mode is turned off, and the
source block that produces the image is re-run.  Then, the file link
is displayed, and I have to toggle inline image display to get it
to appear.