[Orgmode] word wrap preferences in org-mode buffers

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: [Orgmode] word wrap preferences in org-mode buffers
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:37:54 -0500

Hello,

As I use org-mode more and more for actually writing things, I'm wondering what your favorite Emacs word/line-wrapping mode is.

Basically, I see two main ways of doing this, auto-fill-mode and visual-line-mode. Any others that you all use? If you use auto-fill-mode or visual-line-mode, are there any obvious drawbacks, particularly regarding org-tables and source code blocks.

I'm sure I'll run into the main issues eventually, but thought I'd ask up front.

Thanks,
Erik