Re: [Orgmode] Re: Tiny font in org-agenda-columns when using emacs --dae

From: Jakob Lombacher
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Tiny font in org-agenda-columns when using emacs --daemon
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:43:21 +0200

That does the trick. Thanks!

@Noorul:
It doesn't matter where I start it from. I tried both.

I also found out that the problem with the tiny fonts does not appear on my
other system, ... also gentoo, but the emacs ist installed with less
additional packages, and slightly different use flags.
It's weired, but anyway the quick fix works.

Jakob