[Orgmode] Re: Inline image display and Emacs 22

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Inline image display and Emacs 22
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:26:30 +0200

On Jul 15, 2010, at 3:30 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

   5. org-reveal (C-c C-r) works slightly differently in Emacs 22 and
      23.  I actually prefer the Emacs 22 version.

      If I am in a folded buffer and C-c C-r on a headline the
      following task is /not/ revealed in Emacs 23 but it is in
      Emacs 22.

What do you mean by "the following task".
Can you make a step-by-step guide, please?

- Carsten

 My workaround for this is to move to the next line and
      then do C-c C-r in Emacs 23 to get the desired behaviour, and
      then return to the headline.

        M-x hide-other
        C-c C-r

        seems to reliably reproduce this for me.

-Bernt

- Carsten