[Orgmode] Re: [babel] apply #+TABLEFM lines during export?

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] apply #+TABLEFM lines during export?
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:56:15 -0500

On Tue, Jul 13 2010, Eric Schulte wrote:

> if you want to use my approach above more widely you could name the code
> block say #+source:less-precision, then add :exports none to each of
> your existing code blocks that output over-precise data, and for each
> such block add a call of the following form
>
> #+call: less-precision(tab=overly-precise-R-block) :exports results
>
> which should work, but would litter your file with these call lines.  I
> guess this is an instance where a post-processing function specified at
> the file/subtree level could potentially be useful.

Yes, the post-processing approach really seems appropriate here--
looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

In the mean time, is there definitely not any hook that applies

 a) during export, and
 b) after results are generated from source blocks?

If not, is it possible that adding a hook like

 org-post-execution-pre-export-hook

would be a reasonable suggestion?  Carsten, thoughts?

Thanks,
/au

--
Austin Frank