[Orgmode] [babel] report name of source block during execution

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] report name of source block during execution
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 23:06:24 -0500

Hello!

I know I've been making a lot of suggestions on the org-babel front
lately-- if I'm asking too much, please let me know!

During execution of source blocks through org babel, a message appears
to indicate that code is being executed, like

  executing LANG code block...

In cases where the block being executed is a named block, would it be
possible to include the name of the block in this echo?  Maybe something
like

  executing LANG code block (NAME)...

This would provide a rudimentary progress tracking mechanism during long
operations like org-babel-execute-buffer.

Thanks!
/au

--
Austin Frank