[Orgmode] Re: remember template is slow

From: Buck Brody
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: remember template is slow
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:18:34 -0700

Bernt,

Here are the results:

org-remember                                                  1
   2.497         2.497
org-do-remember                                               1
   2.496         2.496
org-remember-apply-template                                   1
   2.4939999999  2.4939999999
org-mode                                                      1
   2.259         2.259
org-install-agenda-files-menu                                 1
   2.258         2.258
org-agenda-files                                              1
   2.257         2.257
org-select-remember-template                                  1
   0.229         0.229
org-remember-handler                                          1
   0.001         0.001
org-set-regexps-and-options                                   1
   0.001         0.001
org-remember-finalize                                         1
   0.001         0.001
org-fix-tags-on-the-fly                                       2
   0.001         0.0005
org-delete-backward-char                                      1
   0.001         0.001
org-remember-kill                                             1
   0.001         0.001
org-set-font-lock-defaults                                    1
   0.001         0.001
org-hide-wide-columns                                         2
   0.001         0.0005
org-align-tags-here                                           2
   0.001         0.0005