Re: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:26:18 -0400

Hi Dave,

I've been using the current version of MobileOrg on iOS 4.0 since an
early beta and haven't had any trouble.  In addition, I've been
testing a new version that builds against the 4.0 SDK and thus
benefits from some of the new features like instant state save and
restore/multitasking.

-Richard

>>> cheers,