[Orgmode] Renumbering of footnotes, and list line spaces

From: Adam
Subject: [Orgmode] Renumbering of footnotes, and list line spaces
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:25:16 +1200

Am using Org-mode version 6.21b

The Org Manual section 2.10, suggest that  s, r, S, n, d  commands are
available if a prefix-argument is supplied to the Footnote action command
C-c C-x f.

When I enter   C-u  C-c  C-x  f     a footnote command menu appears with
only the following;     [s]ort  |  convert to [n]umeric  |  [d]elete

I wish to Sort or to Renumber the footnotes. Sort does not appear to sort
the collection numerically, and renumber seems unavailable.

For Plain Lists,  I wish to include a line space after each list entry. Is
there a simple way to do this ?