Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] #+begin_src wo. language blocks XHTML export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] #+begin_src wo. language blocks XHTML export
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:37:57 -1000

On Jul 8, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Eric Schulte wrote:

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

It can be considered an error, since the docs say:

"...This is done with the ‘src’ block, where you also need to specify
 the name of the major mode that should be used to fontify the
 example..."

I would vote that this be considered an error as a source block doesn't
make sense w/o a source language.  If others agree with this
interpretation, I would be happy to submit a patch which actively raises
an errors when this cases is encountered.

Cheers -- Eric

This seems like the right approach to me.

Tom