Re: [Orgmode] Re: New CSS for orgmode and Worg ?

From: Greg Newman
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: New CSS for orgmode and Worg ?
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 04:28:29 -0400

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 3:56 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Christian Egli <address@hidden> writes:

> What I'd like to see is something more aligned with the css for asciidoc
> which makes for a very pleasant and readable experience.

Yes, the CSS behind asciidoc is neat.

> Unfortunatelly my expertise is limited to trial and error when it
> comes to css.

Trial and error will be very useful for suggested CSS.

My secret hope is to collect several CSS and to display screenshots of
them in Worg, so that users can pick up their favorite one for the HTML
export.

In my mind, I'd like to see a few different style sheets too in different flavors (html, html5, etc) for different browser specs or covering all browsers.

— Greg